$0.01 HostGator Web Hosting - supercouponcode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$0.01 HostGator Web Hosting - supercouponcode

Post  Backlinker on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 pm

I have just joined HostGator Webhosting for just $0.01
Sooner or later, I will be transferring this forum or these packets to my new host.

If you are interested with webhosting for just $0.01 payment for the first month, here's how to:

1. First, click on the banner below to avail of this $0.01 Webhosting promo from HostGator, or right-click to the banner below, then select "Open Link In New Tab" to open in a new tab.

It should open up hostgator website.

2. Click on "View Web Hosting Plans" as shown below.

3. Select Baby Plan as your Web Hosting Plan. Ignore the Starting Rate. With this procedure, you'll start at $0.01. Simply click on Monthly - $7.96/mo* then click "Order Now" as shown below:

4. Now, this is the most important part. From here, this is where you enter your register or enter your domain name (if you already have one), and enter the promo code to get $0.01 Web Hosting.
To avail of this $0.01 web hosting, it's best that you already have a registered domain. Or else, HostGator will charge you $15 for the new domain registration which is not part of the promo. If you already have your domain, enter it on "I currently have a domain name" text box as shown below. As with the promo code, the default promo code there is the word "SPRING" which gives you a 20% discount of the first monthly payment. Since, we wanted to just pay $0.01 for the first month, way much cheaper than 20% discount, enter the coupon code "supercouponcode" as shown below then press "continue to step 2" as shown below:

5. Next window opened should be about your personal details. Username, Payment Information, and at the bottom, is the total of your first month's Webhosting payment.

Then after you enter your personal details, click on Create Account.

Note:
To avail of this $0.01 HostGator's Web Hosting, all of the steps above should be followed.
Clicking on the HostGator's banner above, and using "supercouponcode" as the coupon code. Else, you won't be able to get the promo.

Remember:
Banner above,
then,
Coupon Code = supercouponcode

Thanks to the owner of
Cool Computer Tricks Blog for sharing this information.

Backlinker
Admin

View user profile http://free-backlinks.find-forum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top